|FISHING TOURNAMENT & DERBY BIG BEAR LAKE
The Hall Family May Trout Classic
We do have great news for you. The Big Bear Municipal Water District is organizing a trout
tournament and Jason Hall will be the volunteer director. It will remain family oriented, and
staffed by volunteers. There will still be a large fish plant, money prizes for the top nine (9)
places, hats for the entrants, prizes, and a promised fun filled Awards Ceremony.
We are proud that the MWD wants to call this “The Hall Family May Trout Classic”, and it will
be held on May 14th & 15th 2016
The Big Bear Municipal Water District just put an application for their tournament on their
website. Here’s a link so you can join in the fun!
|Welcome to Holloway's Marina and RV Park in Big Bear Lake, California
FISHING TOURNAMENT BIG BEAR LAKE "HALLS FAMILY MAY TROUT CLASSIC" - Call: (909) 866-5706
|J E T S K I R E N T A L S - L A K E C R U I S E - F I S H I N G B O A T R E N T A L S - S U P - P O N T O O N R EN T A L S
BIG BEAR PIRATE SHIP LAKE CRUISE - STARTING IN MAY - Call: (909) 866-5706
|PONTOON BOAT - JET SKI RENTALS
RESERVE YOUR BOAT EARLY
Take the family out - Cruise the Lake
Do a little fishing!
|2 BIG BEAR MARINA'S - TWICE THE FUN!
|Translate this website
|HOLLOWAY'S MARINA & RV PARK - BOAT & KAYAK RENTALS
398 Edgemoor Road, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
For Reservations: (909) 866-5706
|Big Bear Marina Holloway's (c) Copyright 2016. Holloway's and North Shore Landing Call (909) 866-5706. Website design by: www.BigBearLakeGuide.com
|Holloway's Marina Boat Rentals
Big Bear Fishing Report
This week has been a great week for
fishing in Big Bear Lake with everything
hitting on the lake, as well as today's
featured catch with a stringer of trout
today outside Holloway's Marina.
So grad some friends, break out the
fishing gear and ice chest and enjoy
some fantastic fishing on Big Bear Lake!
There is no better time to rent a fishing
pontoon boat than right now, call for
reservations (909) 866-5706.
Michael Sugar and his family
|Big Bear Lake's Fishin' for $50K Trout Derby
June 11-12, 2016
5 TAGGED TROUT WORTH $10,000 EACH
WIN UP TO $50,000! PLUS MORE WAYS TO WIN THAN EVER BEFORE!
It's back! Big Bear Lake's Fishin' for $50K Trout Derby is one place in Southern California that gives
anglers a chance to pocket some big cash on Saturday, June 11 - Sunday, June 12, 2016!
Register and/or book your Fishin' for $50K lodging or boating package today by calling
800-424-4232 (online registration will be available beginning mid-March).
Registration is limited to 750 anglers, so register early!
MORE WAYS TO WIN!
A TOTAL OF 80 TAGGED TROUT – ALL WORTH CASH PRIZES!
5 GRAND PRIZE tagged trout worth $10,000 each
25 Consolation Prize tagged trout worth UP TO $200 each
50 Consolation Prize tagged trout worth $50 each
NOTE: There are two different colored tags. One set of color tags represents the 5 Grand
Prize tagged trout ($10,000 each) and the 25 consolation tagged trout (up to $200 each).
A second set of different color tags represents 50 consolation tagged trout ($50 each).
|The 13th Annual Big Bear Lake CARP ROUND-UP
June 18th and 19th, 2016
All entrants must be registered AND CHECKED-IN prior to taking carp for the contest.
Check-in must be no later than 11:00am Saturday.
2. All entrants interested in participating in the optional 50/50 Biggest Fish Side Pool must
declare participation and pay fee before 7:00 am Saturday June 18.
3. All BOWFISHING teams will be two hunters. If you register as a single hunter, the District will
randomly select a teammate for you. If there is an uneven amount of BOWFISHING registered
hunters, the average from the total weight in each category will be added to the single hunter to
make up a team total.
4. All FISHING ONLY entrants will be individual single hunters, no teams.
5. No SHORELINE BOWFISHING entrant may use a boat for transportation or taking of carp
during the tournament.
6. No BOATING BOWFISHING entrant may step off a boat onto a dock or shoreline for taking of
carp during the tournament.
7. All carp must be taken from the waters of Big Bear Lake on the days of the contest.
8. All entrants must have a valid California fishing license and abide by California Dept. of Fish
and Game laws and regulations.
9. All carp must be weighed at the official weigh station on Saturday June 18, by 4:00 pm and
Sunday June 19, by 2:00 pm. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
10. Carp may be weighed as often as desired up until the Saturday 4:00 pm deadline and the
Sunday 2:00 pm deadline.
TEAM MEMBER MUST CHECK-IN WITH WEIGH STATION BEFORE CUT OFF TIMES
, NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. Each team can weigh only the carp they have taken.
12. Only fish taken between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm Saturday, and 7:00 am and 2:00 pm on
Sunday shall be counted.
REGISTERED ENTRANTS ARE FORBIDDEN FROM TAKING CARP
BETWEEN 4:00PM SAT – 7:00AM SUN.VIOLATORS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
13. All participants must be present to receive prizes.
14. No Big Bear Municipal Water District employees shall be eligible for the tournament.
15. Only one carp per entrant each day may be entered for the biggest or smallest fish prize.
16. All carp MUST be turned in at the official weigh station. NO DISPOSAL OF ANY FISH is
allowed along the shoreline or in any trash container.
17. No shooting within 50 feet of any non-team member tournament participant.
Disqualification will be considered following any complaints.
18. Entrants must obtain permission from dock owners before utilizing any dock.
19. Entrants are prohibited from shooting/fishing within 50 feet of the District fish feeder.
20. Hunters attempting to weigh fish taken outside of designated hunting times will be disqualified.
21. Entrants must submit fish for weighing in order to be eligible for category prizes.
22. Any disputes are to be decided by the Tournament Director. All rules will be strictly enforced
and violators will be disqualified. Please be courteous to other hunters!
|Please click here for Official Carp
Round-Up Entry Form
|Please click here for Official Carp
Round-Up Tournament Rules